Q1. Governance and Compliance are the contributing factors (and in some cases the main reason) for auditing your company’s infrastructure and systems. ICS/SCADA systems are no different in this regard, and in some cases such as power grids and nuclear reactors it is vital for the company’s continued operation. Governmental regulations (both local and federal) can influence the design and operation of the facilities that the systems are constructed. Auditing and oversight measures are ways in which to maintain compliance with such regulations, and the book shows us several examples of activities and company can employ to ensure they are within compliance. Choose one of those activities and find a regulation that the activity would be best suited for. Discuss how the activity that you have chosen fits with that regulation, and how you would incorporate that activity within a company’s Governance and Compliance strategies.
Q2. Description of Industry [SOLAR ENERGY]
1. What type of industry is this?
2. What is the importance of this industry to society?
Industrial Control System Processes Employed
1. List industrial control system processes specific to industry.
2. List the control systems that control those processes and how they control those processes.
3. Create a network diagram displaying the interconnections of the industrial control system devices listed in item 3.
a. For example: Use ICS CERT CSET, Visio, Excel, Word, etc.
APA FORMAT, NO PLAGARISM