make a paper using the files which i have uploaded and you must enlarge and write about point 3 and 4
This is the conclusion to the analysis. Given all the research youâ€™ve done on the previous five assignments, you can now synthesize that information and come to a conclusion as to how the company should move forward. The product may appear to have a good chance of success. It may appear to have too many down-side risks. It may be a situation where a few â€œred flagsâ€ suggest the need for more research. Remember itâ€™s as important to decide not to pursue a marketing strategy as to move forward.
A final step in this last assignment is to combine the six assignments into a single paper. That means treating each of the previous assignments as a section of this final paper. Eliminate the individual title pages. In this case, you can retain the citations in each section so you donâ€™t have to renumber or move citations around. Also, feel free to make changes to earlier assignments based on new information you may have found or feedback from the professor.
Please use the following Checklist to ensure a quality final assignment report. Around 10 pages single spaced.
- Cover page and overall professional report, Table of Content, original graphs (not cut and pasted from somewhere else). Professional bibliography using APA Style. (25 points)
- Presentation of your analytical framework used to analyze and present the decision to invest in a foreign country. (50 points)
- Economic Analysis given at least 50 percent of the paper. Core economic data on the country provided in a table. (75 points)
- Political, Market, Cultural and Ethical and â€œinequalityâ€ risks analyzed and integrated. Core risk data provided in separate tables for each area (60 points)
- Core product analysis and data (25 points)
- Rationale for your decision to invest based on the above analysis. (25 points)