You have been asked to create a quality improvement (QI) program that involves 1 specified organizational process such as patient care improvement, patient satisfaction, surgical error prevention, medical error prevention, patient scheduling systems, and so forth.
Complete the following:
- Provide specific details of the organization including at least the following:
- Scope or type of personnel
- Services or products provided
- Patient demographics
- Analyze the pros and cons of the quality improvement program that you are proposing for the organizational process that you identified.
- Justify the need for this program, and detail all of the program specifics, including a time line from launch to evaluation.
- Develop a communication plan for the quality improvement program.
- Assess the ethical and legal issues involved with the program, including consideration of at least the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Patient Bill of Rights.
- Summarize the program with a synopsis that includes information on the who, what, when, where, how, and why criteria. NOTE:Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- TITLE PAGE. Remember the Running head: AND TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS.
- ABSTRACT. A summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice.
- BODY. The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- REFERENCE PAGE. References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing,