Term Paper: Final Draft
This week you will submit the final draft of your term paper.
It is expected that you have the following:
- A title page
- The body of the paper: 4â€“6 pages of text, double-spaced, 12-point font with clear and understandable language with no grammar or spelling errors. Provide adequate justification that supports your response with at least three appropriate references using textbooks, websites, and articles are required.
- Subheadings (historical and contemporary aspects, public policy, and personal opinion/conclusion.)
- Appropriate in-text citations throughout paper
- A reference page with only the sources that you used in the body of the paper. Sources should be less than 5 years old unless there has not been recent research available. At least one reference must be a peer-reviewed article from a profession journal. Do not use Wikipedia or an encyclopedia as they are not considered a reliable academic source to use.
- Appropriate formatting as per APA (6th ed.) website: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- Below I have attached the rough draft to follow w/ sources.