Voice, form, imagery, sound, and figures of speech assist poets in presenting their ideas. Read the poems selected for this weekâ€™s reading assignment.
Using one or more poems, write an essay of 500â€“750 words that includes the following:
- Explain how these poets use three of the following elements: voice, form, imagery, sound, or figurative language to advance their narratives.
- Support your position with the following:
- Cited evidence from the poems themselves
- Include the following:
- In-text citations in APA style to document your evidence
- A reference list in APA style