Christine Lee, female 450 words and above.
Excellent, good, average, notions)
- Work Experience (Give in chronological
with most recent position)
Finance and Accounting
Ivy Collegiate Academy
High School Diploma
Global Pathway diploma. (TOFEL 92)
English typing 100~125
â˜‘ Word â˜‘ Excel â˜‘ Power Point â˜‘ Outlook (Others: office 360
Reason for leaving
Sep. 2015- May. 2017
Career growth, limited opportunity.
Sep. 2016- Dec. 2016
Interpret language, developed personal interest, organize the team.
Scheduled issue, focus on study.
Northeastern University Chinese Student and Scholar Association (NUCSSA) Boston, MA
Programming Coordinator September 2015- Present
- Review 100+ applications for admission to NUCSSA with two other team members and selectively choose eight members
- Serve in the programming department as junior coordinator to welcome new members
- Responsible for training new members to write professional event proposal to appropriate departments via email or in person
- Coordinate large events with 300+ attendees such as Mid-Autumn Festival, providing direction to event team
- Lead freshmen tours with 80+ students at Northeastern University
Boston Cares Boston, MA
Volunteer- HR Assistance Sep 2016 â€“ Nov. 2016
- Interpret between English and Chinese during recruiting season and communicate with foreign customers.
- Lead volunteer team and activities as group leader, and help to organize the team.
- Interview new members to develop their personal interest in volunteer areas
Computer: Microsoft Office â€“ with Lynda Certification (PC and Mac); Foreign Exchange MT4 Platform, Audacity, Office 365.
- Certification of Finance fundamental: Finance outside of Companies
- Certification of Office 2016 and Office 365.