Your friend Peter opened a food truck that sells burgers in a busy area of town. To increase business visibility, he wants to use social media to advertise his new business. He is not familiar with social media so he wants you to help him develop a social media campaign.
Your task is to develop a social media campaign for Peterâ€™s food truck that includes the following elements:
- Objectives for the social media marketing campaign
- Useful and effective social media sites for his brand
- A banner ad that he can use on one or more of the social media sites, or the Internet
- Social media strategies
- Metrics to measure the success of the social media campaign
Your social media campaign should adhere to these standards:
- Include an introduction with background information and a conclusion summarizing recommendations
- Be 3-4 pages in length, not including the title or reference pages
- Integrate concepts, terms, and theories from the readings and module content
- Include at least three academic references to support your work, including one peer-reviewed article preferably from the CSU-Global library
- Follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements
A grading rubric in the Module 5 folder has been developed to support your efforts.