- Which instrument do you hear during the songâ€™s intro (before the vocal enters)?
- Is the overall texture thin or thick during the intro? Why?
- Which instruments keep the basic tempo or beat of the song?
- Would you say the tempo or pulse is slow, medium or fast?
- What is the mood of the song? Why? Do you like the mood? Why or why not?
- Do the dynamics change in the song? Why or why not? If so, where in the song?
- How is the tonal color in the song created? Is it a good or bad tonal color? Why?
- Does the overall texture change from beginning to end? Why or why not?
- Is the verse in strophic form? Why or why not? Is there a bridge or new section? If so, describe how it differs from the rest of the song. Do the lyrics in your opinion work well both in English and in Portuguese? Is one language better suited to the song? Why or why not? Give reasons.
- Describe the tenor saxophone fills throughout the song and the saxophone solo. Do they add or take away from the song? Why? Does the drummer play with drum sticks or brushes?
- How does the song end? Describe the instruments you hear. Does this work in your opinion?
- Would you listen to this song again after completing this assignment? Why?
Rather than being the cheapest, this online essay writing service is cost-effective. We are confident in our writers’ ability to do a good job because we hire the best experts and perform quarterly reviews of satisfaction metrics.
+1 (940) 905-5542