IT Idea from Concept to Fruition
Learning Objective: Synthesize the process of taking a technology idea to fruition.
View the video, ICT Project Management, from Films on Demand. After viewing the 20-minute video and completing the reading assignment, critically think about the process of taking a technology idea to fruition. That is, how do we turn our idea into something we can actually use.
- Write you synthesis following the stages described in the video – conception and planning to building, testing, implementing, and evaluating the finished product, looking at the personnel, tools, and methodologies used along the way.
- Don’t forget about the tools used in project management (e.g., Gantt charts, collaborative software, systems analysis and planning tools, and formal documentation).
- Also, address the value of teamwork and conflict resolution within the team.
- Format: Microsoft Word
- Font: Arial, 12-Point, Double- Space
- Citation Style: APA
- Length: 2â€“3 pages (plus a cover sheet)
- Proofread and edit for spelling, grammar, punctuation, proper wording, etc.
Safe assign software will be used