Read the following learning objectives:
- Summarize the benefits of specifying objectives in instruction
- Describe the relationship between f-stop and shutter speed in photography. The description should include effects on exposure.
- Explain why firms under competition will adopt least-cost technologies.
- Given a computer, the students will improve their computer skills.
- Given a partner, an elastic bandage, and tape, the learner will be able to wrap his or her partner’s ankle effectively.
Then, determine whether or not each one contains the three components described in Chapter 4 of the textbook (i.e., performance, conditions, and criteria). Rewrite any statements which do not include all three components. Lastly, explain the revisions you made and evaluate the importance of specific and measurable learning objectives when planning instruction and selecting technology.
Your paper must be two to three pages in length (double-spaced, not including title and reference pages) and utilize APA formatting. It must cite at least one scholarly reference in addition to the textbook.