answer the questions in 350 words after watching the documentry
After watching “The Best Government Money Can Buy,” in 350-400 words, please address ALL of the following:
1. What does the system of lobbying at the national level consist of (who and what is involved)
2. How does it work?
3. Where does the power come from?
4. Who provides the money?
5. What is it spent on?
6. What effect does it have?
7. How is it connected to the financing of political campaigns?
8. What do you think the overall tone (positive/ negative) of the film is in regards to lobbying?
In your response, you MUST use specific examples from the movie to answer these questions. Points will be deducted for not citing examples from the movie.