Target Market Analysis
Prepare an analysis of your target market, and how you will position and differentiate your product offering for that target market, using your own organization or company, or one of your choosing.
Synthesize your findings in a 1,400-word analysis.
Include in your analysis:
- Identify the segmentation factors (demographic, psychographic, geographic, and behavioral characteristics) you will use to select your target market.
- Create a detailed portrait of your ideal consumer.
- Determine the key buying behaviors and decision motivators for your consumers. Include an analysis of cultural, social, personal and psychological factors.
- Decide how you will differentiate your product or service, personnel, marketing channels and brand image from the competition.
- Generate a positioning statement for your company with careful consideration of your brand and strategy.
Cite at least three references, at least one of which must come from the University Library.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines