Write the essay in paragraph form by answering the following questions. MLA guidelines and double space your paper 12 font size:
– Why did you choose this topic?
– What did you noticed about the writer’s voice? Did they use ethos, pathos, or logos anywhere? Where? Was it effective?
– If you had to write a thesis for this essay, what would it be?
– Did anything about the essay surprise you? What? Why?
– What is it that the writer wants you to think/believe? Who would it benefit for you to believe this way?
– Who is a person or group who might disagree with what the author says?
– Anything else that stands out to you about the essay or that you’d like to talk about.